The Cobb County Center for Excellence in the Performing Arts boasts state-of-the-art performance spaces, student practice rooms, teaching studios, and rehearsal spaces in which students learn and practice their craft.
- Reece Performing Arts Theatre – A 500-seat proscenium theatre with full orchestra pit
- Wilson Studio Theatre – A versatile 150-seat black box theatre
- Amphitheatre – A circular outdoor performance space located in the center of the campus
- Katie Grant Shalin Acting Studio – An acting classroom with equipment for the study of television/film acting
- Dance Studios – two mirrored dance studios for ballet, jazz, and modern dance with adjoining dressing room facilities
- Piano Laboratory – 20 student keyboard stations with Apple computers for piano and music theory studies
- Large Vocal Room – A 200-seat choral rehearsal space
- Ensemble Room – A 75-seat choral rehearsal space
- Practice Rooms – 8 individual practice rooms, each with an upright piano
A major $48 million campus expansion began construction at Pebblebrook in the summer of 2020. Included is a new 750-seat proscenium theatre with orchestra pit and theatrical rigging fly system, two large dance studios, a scene shop, PAPA store, administrative offices, and a technical theatre laboratory. The new spaces will be adjacent to the existing Reece Theatre. The two theatres will share a common lobby space. Completion of the SPLOST-funded project is expected by the fall of 2022.