Are you an 8th grader or a high school transfer student who plans to audition for CCCEPA? Let us hear from you!
If you are an 8th grader or a high school transfer student who is interested in learning more about CCCEPA, let us know how to get in touch with you and your parents.
BECAUSE OF THE UNIQUE AUDITION COMPONENT, CCCEPA DOES NOT FOLLOW THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS USED BY THE OTHER CCSD MAGNET PROGRAMS. CCCEPA HAS A ROLLING ADMISSIONS POLICY.
Admission to CCCEPA is by competitive audition and review of student records to ensure success in both the demanding arts disciplines and the challenging academic programs. CCCEPA has a rolling admissions policy and an application process that is separate from the other CCSD magnet programs. Applications for admission are accepted beginning in October. All auditions will be submitted by video. CCCEPA accepts transfer applicants through fall of the senior year.
Note: Due to the pandemic, all auditions for 2021-2022 admission will be by video submissions. We will not have our usual auditions at CCSD middle schools.
To be eligible to apply/audition, students must:
• Live within the Cobb County School District (or intend to move to the district prior to enrollment)
• Have no failing grades in the last year
• Have fewer than ten absences in the last year
• Have no suspensions (ISS/OSS) in the last year
• Applicant completes and submits the CCCEPA Magnet Application online. Applicant’s recommending teachers are contacted by the CCCEPA Admissions Office directly to request recommendations. Non-CCSD students must also request that transcripts, discipline records and attendance records be sent to the CCCEPA Admissions Office from the current school.
•Applicant will receive an email with instruction on how to complete and submit an Audition video to CCCEPA. All audition this year will be via video submission.
•Applicant will be notified of admissions decisions once a decision has been made.
APPLY HERE FOR CCCEPA
CCCEPA Magnet Informational Meetings
The Cobb County School District provides free arterial busing for performing arts magnet students. Magnet buses do not come directly to students’ neighborhoods as local district buses do. Instead, there are designated stops in centralized locations throughout the county.
*UPDATED JULY 2021
CCCEPA BUS ROUTES