The Performing Arts Patrons Association (PAPA) supports the dedication and commitment of the faculty and staff to help each student succeed and thrive in the arts. Funds raised by PAPA have provided:
- Support for student programs including Master classes in dance, drama, and voice
- Meals for all students before all weekday performances including dance and vocal concerts, musicals and dramas
- Technical equipment for the theatre including microphones, lighting, video cameras
- Sewing machines, sergers, washing machine and dryer and supplies for the costume room
- Contribution toward new choir robes
In order to obtain financial support for the PA program, PAPA established the Star Supporter program. Donations are solicited from individuals and businesses to support the dance, drama, vocal and technical theatre programs.
Contributions are tax deductible, as PAPA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our IRS Tax ID is 58-2389444.
Names of contributors are listed in all performance programs for the current season through June. If you are an individual making a donation, you can also make your gift go further if your company has a Matching Gifts Program. If your donation is matched you will be recognized at the next appropriate level. Your check serves as your receipt.
Please make all checks payable to PAPA and send to:
PAPA c/o Frank Timmerman
Pebblebrook High School
991 Old Alabama Road
Mableton, GA 30126
You can also make a donation online by clicking the button below!Donate