The Performing Arts Patrons Association (PAPA) supports the dedication and commitment of the faculty and staff to help each student succeed and thrive in the arts. Funds raised by PAPA have provided:
- Support for student programming including master, health and wellness and college prep classes.
- Meals for students and staff during after-hours rehearsals and performances, including dance concerts, dramas, musicals, and vocal concerts.
- Technical equipment for the theater and stage, including cyc drops, microphones, lighting, and video cameras.
- Costumes for plays, musicals, dance concerts and vocal concerts, including choir robes.
- Costume room equipment, including sewing machines, sewing notions, laundry supplies, and shelving.
- Production costs, including live musicians and specialized technical elements.
- Department and classroom supplies, including chairs, mats, whiteboards, and technical support equipment.
- Student scholarships and professional development expenses.
In order to obtain financial support for the PA program, PAPA established the Star Supporter program. Donations are solicited from individuals and businesses to support the dance, drama, vocal and technical theatre programs.
Contributions are tax deductible, as PAPA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our IRS Tax ID is 58-2389444.
Names of contributors are listed in all performance programs for the current season through June. If you are an individual making a donation, you can also make your gift go further if your company has a Matching Gifts Program. If your donation is matched you will be recognized at the next appropriate level.
Please fill out this attached form, make all checks payable to PAPA and send to:
PAPA c/o Frank Timmerman
Pebblebrook High School
991 Old Alabama Road
Mableton, GA 30126
You can also make a donation online by clicking the button below!
Other ways to support CCCEPA can be by becoming a seasonal corporate sponsor or by placing an advertisement in one of our show playbills. Click on the links below to learn more!