Fundraising Opportunities for Student Accounts!
Throughout the year, there will be opportunities to raise money for individual student accounts, where money is accumulated for use toward school trips, college visits, Unified Auditions, National High School Dance Festival, All-State Chorus, spirit wear, and other functions during a student’s time at Pebblebrook. Each of our fundraising opportunities is dedicated to assisting students in defraying expenses. Students may choose whether or not to participate.
Cheesecake Fundraiser Orders/Money Due Monday, 8/26
Cheesecake orders & money are due Monday, 8/26. Turn in three things:
1) Broadway Café Pick Sheet (link below). This form MUST have a parent signature. Your cheesecake order will be placed with Encore Fundraising from this form ONLY.
2) Cash or checks payable to PAPA. Total MUST match the total on your Pick Sheet.
3) Your order form. We’ll make a copy of the order form to give you.
NOTE: Your order form will not be used to place your order. Be certain the Pick Sheet is accurate. It’s also the form you’ll use to pick up orders & check out on delivery day in Oct.
PAPA Plant Sale Fundraiser
Plant sales make up three of four fundraisers offered. There are three plant sales a year. The important dates for the three sales are as follows:
- Fall Plant Sales Begin- August 16, 2019
- Fall Plant Sales Due- September 6, 2019
- Fall Plant Delivery-October 19, 2019
- Poinsettia Sales Begin-October 21, 2019
- Poinsettia Sales Due-November 8, 2019
- Poinsettia Delivery-December 7, 2019
- Spring Plant Sales Begin-February 24, 2020
- Spring Plant Sales Due-March 13, 2020
- Spring Plant Delivery-April 18, 2020
Please check the CCCEPA web site under “Fundraising” for Plant Sales order forms. After the order forms and money are collected, the plants will be delivered within 4-6 weeks. Once the plants are delivered, you must pick up them up at the designated location on the allotted date/time.