Fundraising Opportunities for Student Accounts!
Throughout the year, there will be opportunities to raise money for individual student accounts, where money is accumulated for use toward school trips, college visits, Unified Auditions, National High School Dance Festival, All-State Chorus, spirit wear, and other functions during a student’s time at Pebblebrook. Each of our fundraising opportunities is dedicated to assisting students in defraying expenses. Students may choose whether or not to participate.
PAPA's Spring Plant Sales
PAPA Plant Sale Fundraiser
Plant sales make up three of four fundraisers offered. There are three plant sales a year. The important dates for the three sales are as follows:
- Fall Plant Sales Begin- August 10, 2020
- Fall Plant Sales Due- August 28, 2020
- Fall Plant Delivery-October 17, 2020
- Poinsettia Sales Begin-October 21, 2020
- Poinsettia Sales Due-November 9, 2020
- Poinsettia Delivery-December 5, 2020
- Spring Plant Sales Begin-February 22, 2021
- Spring Plant Sales Due-March 12, 2021
- Spring Plant Delivery-April 17, 2021
After the order forms and money are collected, the plants will be delivered within 4-6 weeks. Once the plants are delivered, you must pick up them up at the designated location on the allotted date/time.