Fundraising Opportunities for Student Accounts!
Throughout the year, there are opportunities to raise money for individual student accounts, where money is accumulated for use toward school trips, college visits, Unified Auditions, National High School Dance Festival, All-State Chorus, and much more during a student’s time at Pebblebrook. Each of our fundraising opportunities is dedicated to assisting students in defraying expenses. Students may choose whether or not to participate. To learn more about student accounts and what they can fund, click here.
Plant Sale Fundraiser
Plant sales make up the majority of the fundraising opportunities throughout the year, Fall, Poinsettia and Spring. Order forms and payment options will be listed prior to each sale. Check back throughout the year for information.
If you have any questions, please email Patricia O’Connor at email@example.com.
The important dates for the three sales are as follows:
- Fall Plant Sales Begin- August 9, 2021
- Fall Plant Sales Due- August 27, 2021
- Fall Plant Delivery-October 16, 2021
- Poinsettia Sales Begin-October 21, 2021 (See details below)
- Poinsettia Sales Due-November 5, 2021
- Poinsettia Delivery-December 4, 2021
- Spring Plant Sales Begin-February 14, 2022
- Spring Plant Sales Due-March 11, 2022
- Spring Plant Delivery-April 16, 2022
After the order forms and money are collected, the plants will be delivered within 4-6 weeks. Once the plants are delivered, you must pick up them up at the designated location on the allotted date/time.
Playbill Ads and Line Ad Shout Outs