Fundraising Opportunities for Student Accounts!
Throughout the year, there will be opportunities to raise money for individual student accounts, where money is accumulated for use toward school trips, college visits, Unified Auditions, National High School Dance Festival, All-State Chorus, spirit wear, and other functions during a student’s time at Pebblebrook. Each of our fundraising opportunities is dedicated to assisting students in defraying expenses. Students may choose whether or not to participate.
PAPA's Annual Poinsettia Sale Starts 10/21!
PAPA’s Annual Poinsettia Sale kicks off on October 21. All profits go to students’ individual accounts. The sale ends on 11/8, and plants will be delivered on 12/7. Turn in order forms/money (checks payable to PAPA) to the magnet administrative office. Here are all the forms/information needed to participate in the sale:
PAPA Plant Sale Fundraiser
Plant sales make up three of four fundraisers offered. There are three plant sales a year. The important dates for the three sales are as follows:
- Fall Plant Sales Begin- August 16, 2019
- Fall Plant Sales Due- September 6, 2019
- Fall Plant Delivery-October 19, 2019
- Poinsettia Sales Begin-October 21, 2019
- Poinsettia Sales Due-November 8, 2019
- Poinsettia Delivery-December 7, 2019
- Spring Plant Sales Begin-February 24, 2020
- Spring Plant Sales Due-March 13, 2020
- Spring Plant Delivery-April 18, 2020
Please check the CCCEPA web site under “Fundraising” for Plant Sales order forms. After the order forms and money are collected, the plants will be delivered within 4-6 weeks. Once the plants are delivered, you must pick up them up at the designated location on the allotted date/time.